Lagna for writing Yantras
Tantras very much advise to perform the rites in right Hora. In the Rudrayamal
Tantra it has been given in detail to perform pooja/sadhana of mantra/yantras in
every lagan. There are twelve zodiac signs and every lagan (ascendant) has been
assigned for different work.
1. Aries (Mesha):- All Yantras for wealth are written during this lagan.
2. Taurus (Vrishbha):- If any devotee recite the mantras which are associated
with their yantras during this lagan, for the purpose of Maaran, and Vidveshan,
it is good.
3. Gemini (Mithun):- It destroys progeny.
4. Cancer (Karka):- Auspicious for siddhi purposes.
5. Leo (Simha):- It destroys the intelligence.
6. Virgo (Kanya):- All mantras for Lakshmi (goodess wealth) etc. are to be
7. Libra (Tula):- Auspicious for all types of yantras.
8. Scorpio (Varischak):- All yantras for gold gain etc. are to be recited as
well as for victory over enemies.
9. Sagittarius (Dhanu):- It indicates loss of respect etc.
10. Capricorn (Makar):- It is an auspicious lagan for all works.
11. Aquarius (Kumbh):- It is auspicious for yantras of wealth, religious type
and Siddhi (power of mantras) etc.
12. Pisces (Meena):- This lagan is termed as troublesome.
So Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius and Pisces lagans are to be avoided.
As discussed previously, there are different types of Yantras to please
different deities for different works. For pleasing the deities we have to
invite them, energise their idol or yantra and request for a favour or mercy
from them. The Shastras says that the yantra without worship is just like a
piece of article on which the yantra is drawn. Therefore our holy saints laid
down some procedures to get the best through the Yantras. The process has
1. Purification of the aspirant
2. Selection of place
3. Drawing of yantra
4. Purification of yantra/mantra
5. Energising yantra
6. Worship of yantra
Guruji Vij Ra