Fifth House (5th) of astrology birth chart – House of Education, Romance and Progeny– Atmaja Bhava
The Fifth house of astrology birth chart represents:
· 5th house of astrology birth chart emphasizes on the intellect and mental caliber and strength of the native.
· It explores the height of intelligence of the person to become a leader of masses.
· It tells us about the autocratic and teaching capacity of an individual.
· Fifth house of astrology birth chart reveals the attitude of the person towards life to some extend.
· It informs us about the ability of learning and knowledge of the native.
· People endowed with powerful fifth house are generally those placed at higher positions or profiles in the society.
· Having good placement of fifth house also helps in getting higher studies and scholarships.
· Fifth house of astrology birth chart also gives us the information about the progeny of the native and problems relating to it.
· It depicts the level of emotions in the person.
· It reveals the romantic front of an individual and his or her height of urge for love.
· People having strong 5th house are more inclined towards speculation, fascination and leisure activities.
· It explores the creative front of the person and his interest towards the same.
· It informs us about the capability of an individual to express his views and inner self in front of others.
· 5th house of astrology birth chart represents the character of the native as well.
· it also emphasis on the acquisitions through wife.
· 5th house of astrology birth chart also depicts the level of luck a person has.
· It also reveals the presence of spirituality in the person to some extend.
· Fifth house of astrology birth chart is affected by our karmas of past lives to some extend.
· Health issues represented by this house are about heart, liver, gall bladder, stomach, pancreas i.e. most of the digestive organs of our body.
Other points decided by the astrology chart Fifth house of astrology birth chart are Progeny (children), inclinations, pleasure, artistic talent, recreation, amusement, sports, romance, competitive activities like cards, crosswords, lottery, gambling or betting, love affairs, ambassadors, good or bad morals, mantra-tantra, religions mindedness, high learning and wisdom, intelligence, enormous riches, spiritual practice etc.