Moon or Chandra is a very important planet in Vedic astrology. It is one of the
three ascendants in Vedic astrology. If the Moon is well placed in the birth
chart then it brings good results both in personal and professional life. The
person with a well placed Moon would have a perfect work-life balance. The
person would have good environment at home, good peace of mind, and good favor
of luck. The person will be having good level of creativity. On the other hand,
if Moon is not well placed, it creates problems in case of mental peace, harmony
at home, gives quarrelsome nature and problems in case of fortune. The person
may get wealth due to other well placed planets but he would not be able to feel
the pleasure of life. Here in this section, we are presenting the results of
placement of Moon or Chandra in all the 12 houses of the horoscope or the Vedic
Moon Effects and Remedies
Make Your Moon Balanced We constanly recommend that people work on making the
Moon stronger along with their mukhya graha/main planet and praying to their "isht".
Here we give you some of the remedies to calm/stregthen or balance your Moon.
Symptoms of a Negative Moon: it's not necessary that all of these may be
affecting you. However, if you notice most of these applicable to you, then that
proves that your Moon may be giving you bad results:
1. Between the ages of 4 to 14 or from the ages from18 to 24 - the mother is
unable to stay with the child.
2. There are problems in getting help/love/care from people from the mother's
family. Or your mother may be in some kind of suffering which would be hard for
you to tolerate.
3. If your car develops a problem with no apparent cause - example, you
parked it at for a week and suddenly it doesn't start.
4. Your education is left incomplete or you become a jack of all trades and
master of none. Or you are unable to make money from the study you had
5. If your Moon is negative, but your education is complete, then your child
will stay away from you.
6. Your house will not have attraction despite there being everything. It
will not be a house which will be lively.
7. You may suffer from problems with money, repute, and health if you drink
milk & your mother may not be able to drink milk or may not be able to drink
8. Your pet/animal may bite you.
9. The dampness in your home may never go away.
10. Your neighbors will always bother you.
11. If your language is very bitter and your Moon is bad, then you can expect
your reputation and education to both turn into nothing.
12. Your Guru starts to doubt you and you may not get the care you may
13. You may have Vaani-dosh (you get into trouble due to what you say and how
14. You may not get love from your life partner.
15. Your emotions are scattered, or you may not be able to express your
emotions properly, or you hide things - all this leads to others doubting you.
16. You're not keen on taking a shower/bath.
17. You won't like to keep your house clean.
18. You may notice that some water always seems to drop at the entrance to
your home. The more the water there, the worse your Moon is.
19. One of the biggest issues you may face is your mind-power (mann in Hindi)
- this is not referring to brain power- being very weak.
20. You may have a strong brain, but you're unable to use it. You only think
about what you could have done - after the fact.
21. Your first born will surely have a lot of problems throughout life (get
these rectified as per birth chart); and until you get the first chld, your life
will not be prosperous. Also, your first child may not stay close to you, even
if the child does stay with you, then you may not have much love between you and
the first child; or the child may go away from you.
22. If you have a big clock (with a gong) in the house or if you live near a
big clock that has a big gong (and it gongs hourly), then you won't have a child
easily and if you do, then that child may have some physical disability.
23. There will be many women in your life, but neither one of them will be
caring towards you (if you're a man) or vice versa if you're a woman. If your
Moon is very good, then you will get a very good quality women in your life and
vice versa if you're a woman, but these people aren't able to stay with them
without some remedies.
24. Even if you try to do good, you'll still get bad effects on you.
25. Even if you do prayer/worship, it will give you bad resutls.
26. Whomever you help (especially the poor - socially or economically),
you'll develop enmity with them.
27. A weak Moon in a family will always have quarrels between the
daughter-in-law and mother-in-law (Saas-bahu in Hindi)
28. A person with a weak Moon should never recommend medicine to anyone, it
will give bad results
29. The prosperity will be less to such a person.
30.You may get anxious easily even from very small issues
31. You may have problems with blood pressure
32. If your muscles are always some kind of strain, then your Moon is weak
33. If you have palpitations, then your Moon is weak
34. Your body may produce too much mucus Remedies for a weak Moon:
1. Never take a silver gift or accept silver as donation
2. Donate Silver - if you can't afford, then even donating a small thread of
silver is enough - do this once/twice a year
3. Donate milk and don't drink milk on Monday 4. Forget any donations that
you give, don't remember anything that you may have donated. Thank the person
who accepted your donation and never be egoistic.
5. Eat coconut, wear white clothes, doing anulom-vilom breathing (for Sun &
Moon), keep small plants in the North of the house 6. Establish a Shivling made
of silver or "paare" in the home and worship it regularly
7. Establish Shri Krishna in the North and offer a crystal necklace (sfatik
ki mala) to him, this will also improve the Moon of everyone else in the home
8. Peacock feathers in the home also help imrove the Moon
9. Never let wild pigeons live in your home, it will weaken your Moon
10. If you feel disrespected on various occassions, then this proves your
Moon is weak. Start speaking less and start reading religious books and
caring/loving for your mother. Never be angry with her.
11. Wear a "supari" in silver, by doing the Moon japa first 12. Giving milk
to father helps improve Moon
13. Take a silver chain as gift from your mother or father's sister and
14. Sit with your mother on the night of "purnamasi" and do chants for lord
Shiva or do one of the following mantras: "om shraam shreem shrom sah somay
namaha" or "om shreem shrom somaay namaha"
15. In the winter, make sure you take saffron or Shilajit
16. Never keep a big clock in the home
17. Blowing on a big conch (shunk in Hindi) in the home is also helpful
18. If your Moon is with Rahu or Ketu, then you will feel very irritable,
angry, tired, mental problems, loneliness, depression, negativity, and sleep
problems - remedies: meditate and breathe deeply, do prayers, don't meet people
you don't like, eat green cardamom, drink more water, walk on green grass, swim
if you like (but be careful)
19. A weak Moon also effects Mars - your energy may feel less, you have more
anxiety, you feel a lack of money - donate milk and weak a silver chain, drink
more water, don't drink very rich food, eat saunf (fennel), eat fresh fruits
20. Jupiter is another planet that gets effected by a weakend Moon - feed
jaggery to cows, drink more water, donate shoes or food to leprosy patients
21. Chanting the Moon mantra is another very effective remedy to make
the Moon positive. Here's a chanting to help you get started:
Moon in 1st House, Moon in 2nd House, Moon in 3rd House, Moon in 4th House, Moon
in 5th House, Moon in 6th House, Moon in 7th House, Moon in 8th House, Moon in
9th House, Moon in 10th House, Moon in 11th House, Moon in 12th House, Lal Kitab
As explained in the preceding issue, the Sun is regarded as the generator of
power that gives spirit and life to all planets, the Moon is considered to be
the conductor of power lent by Sun and rules over the lives of the beings on
this earth. Sun represents individuality, whereas Moon shows one's personality.
Moon governs over impregnation, conception, birth of a child and the animal
instinct. She represents mother, mother's family, grandmother, old women, horse,
navigation, agricultural land, Lord Shiva, love, kindness, mental peace, heart,
services rendered for other's welfare and the 4th house.
The Moon's effect comes up in the 16th, 51st and 86th year of the native and
similarly its 1st cycle falls in the 24th year, the 2nd in the 49th year and the
3rd cycle falls in the 94th year of the native. The Jupiter, Sun and Mars are
Moon's friends, whereas Saturn, Rahu and Ketu are inimical to her. For her
protection, the Moon sacrifices her friendly planets - Sun, Mars or Jupiter.
Moon is the Lord of 4th house, stands exalted in the 2nd house of Taurus and
becomes debilitated in the 8th house of Scorpio. The Moon provides very good
results if placed in houses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 9 whereas the 6th, 8th, 10th,
11th and 12th houses are bad for the Moon. The death of a domestic milch animal
or a horse, drying up of a person's well or pond, the loss of the senses of
touching and feeling are the signs of moon turning malefic.
The placement of the Ketu in the 4th house causes Matri Rina i.e. mother's debt.
In such a situation pieces of silver of equal weight and size be collected from
every member of the family and the same should be thrown together into the
running water of a river. Consequently all the ill effects would be warded off.
Moon in 1st House
In general, the 1st house belongs to Mars and Sun. When the moon is also placed
therein, this house will come under the combined influences of the Mars, the Sun
and the Moon i.e. all the 3 mutual friends will be treated as occupants of this
house. The Sun and Mars will extend all friendly support to their natural friend
Moon placed on the throne i.e. the ascendant house.
Such native will be soft-hearted and will inherit all the traits and qualities
of his mother. He will be either the eldest brother or will certainly be treated
so. As long as the native receives the blessings of his mother and keeps her
happy, he will continue to rise and prosper in every way.
The things and the relatives as represented by Mercury, who is inimical to Moon,
will prove harmful to the native, e.g., the wife's sister and the green color
will affect adversely. Hence it is better to keep away from them.
Burning milk (for making Khoya) or selling milk for profit would reduce or
minimize the power of the Moon placed in the 1st house, which means that the
native's life and property would be destroyed if he engages himself in such
activities. Such a native should serve others with water and milk freely for
long life and all round prosperity. Such a native will get a life of about 90
years and will be bestowed with honours and fame by the Govt.
(1) Do not marry between the age of 24 and 27 years, i.e., marry either before
24 years of age or after 27 years of age.
(2) Do not build a house out of your earnings between 24 and 27 years of age.
(3) Keep away from the green colour and wife's sister.
(4) Do not keep a silver pot or kettle with a snout (Toti) in it in the house.
(5) Offer water to the roots of a Banyan tree whenever you can afford.
(6) Insert copper nails on the four corners of your bed.
(7) Whenever crossing a river, always throw coins in it for the welfare of your
(8) Always keep a silver Thali in your house.
(9) Use Silver pots for drinking water or milk and avoid the use of glassware
for the same.
Moon in 2nd House
The results of the 2nd house, when Moon is placed therein, will be influenced by
Jupiter, Venus and the Moon, because this is the Puckka Ghar, the permanent
house of Jupiter and Venus is the lord of the second Rashi Taurus. The Moon
gives very good results in this house, as it becomes very strong here because of
the friendly support of Jupiter against Venus.
Such a native may not have sisters, but will certainly be having brothers. In
case he doesn't have, his wife will certainly have brothers. He will certainly
receive his due share in parental properties. Whatever be the planetary position
otherwise, but the Moon here will ensure male offspring to the native.
The native will receive good education, which will add to his fortune. The
Business associated with the things of the Moon will prove highly advantageous.
He may be a reputed teacher also.
The Ketu placed in the 12th house will cause eclipse of the Moon here, which
will deprive the native either of good education or of male children.
(1) Temple within the native's house may deprive the native of male issue.
(2) The things associated with the Moon, i.e., silver, rice, non-cemented floor
of the house, the mother and old women and their blessings will prove very lucky
for the native.
(3) Offering green colour clothes to small girls continuously for 43 days.
(4) Place the things associated with the Moon into the foundation of your house,
e.g., a square piece of silver.
Moon in 3rd House
The results of the 3rd house, when the Moon is placed therein, will be
influenced by the Mars, Mercury and Moon. Here the Moon proves highly beneficial
to ensure a long life and great wealth or riches for the native.
If there are no planets in the 9th and 11th houses, then Mars and Venus will
give good results to the native because of the Moon being in the 3rd house.
With the advancement of the native's education and learning, the economic
condition of his father will deteriorate, but without affecting his education
adversely. If Ketu's placing in the horoscope is auspicious and not harming the
Moon in the 3rd, the education of the native will bear good fruits and prove
advantageous in every manner.
If the Moon is malefic, it will cause great loss of wealth and money at the age
of the malefic planet placed in the 9th house.
(1) Offer in donation the things associated with the Moon, e.g., silver or rice,
after the birth of a daughter and the things associated with the Sun e.g., wheat
and jaggery when a son is born.
(2) Do not make use of your daughter's money and wealth.
(3) To avoid the evil effects of a malefic planet in the 8th house, serve the
guests and others by offering them milk and water freely.
(4) Worshipping Goddess Durga and obtaining the blessings of small girls by
touching their feet after serving them food and sweets.
Moon in 4th House
The results of the 4th house are the general product of the total influences of
Moon, the lord of the 4th Rashi Cancer and the permanent resident of the 4th
house. Here the Moon becomes very strong and powerful in every manner.
The use of, and association with the things represented by the Moon will prove
highly beneficial to the native. Offer milk in place of water to the guests.
Obtain blessings of your mother or the elderly women by touching their feet. The
4th house is the river of income which will continue to increase expenditure. In
other words, expenditure will augment income.
The native will be a reputed and honoured person with soft heart and all sorts
of riches. He will inherit all the traits and qualities of his mother and will
face the problems of life boldly like a lion. He will receive honour and favours
from the government along with riches and will provide peace and shelter to
Good education will be ensured for the native. If Jupiter is placed in the 6th
house and Moon in the 4th, parental profession will suit him. If a person has
mortgaged certain valuables to the native, he will never come back to demand it.
If Moon be placed with 4 planets in the 4th house, the native will be
economically very strong and wealthy. The male planets will help the native like
sons and the female planets like daughters.
(1) Selling of milk for profit and burning of milk for making Khoya, etc., will
have a very adverse effects on income, life span and mental peace.
(2) Adultery and flirtation will be seriously detrimental to the native's
reputation and prospects of wealth gains.
(3) The more the expenses, the more the income.
(4) Before beginning any auspicious or new work, place a pitcher or any
container filled with milk in the house.
(5) For warding off the evil generated by the Jupiter placed in the 10th house,
the native should visit places of worship along with his grandfather and offer
their oblations by placing their forehead at the feet of the deity.
Moon in 5th House
The results of the 5th house, when the Moon is placed therein, will be
influenced by the Sun, the Ketu and the Moon. The native will adopt just and
right means to earn wealth and will not yield to wrong doing. He may not do well
in business but certainly receive favours and honours from the government.
Anyone supported by him will win.
The Moon in the 5th house will give 5 sons if the Ketu is well placed and
benefic even if the Moon is joined by malefic planets. By his education and
learning the native will undertake several measures for others welfare, but the
others will not do good to him.
Further, the native will be destroyed if he becomes greedy and selfish. If he
fails to keep his plans a secret, his own men will damage him seriously.
(1) Keep control over your tongue. Never use abusive language to ward off
(2) Avoid becoming greedy and over selfish.
(3) Deceit and dishonesty towards others will affect you adversely.
(4) Acting upon the advice of another person before trying to harm anybody will
ensure very good results and a life of about 100 years.
(5) Public service will enhance income and reputation of the native.
Moon in 6th House
This house is affected by the Mercury and Ketu. The Moon in this house will be
affected by the planets placed in the 2nd, 8th, 12th and 4th houses. The native
will receive education with obstacles and will have to struggle a lot for
reaping the benefits of his educational achievements.
If the Moon is placed in the 6th, 2nd, 4th, 8th and 12th houses it is
auspicious. The native would enliven a dying person by putting a few drops of
water in his mouth.
But if the Moon is malefic in the 6th house and Mercury is placed in the 2nd or
12th house, the native will have suicidal tendencies. Similarly, if the Moon is
malefic and the Sun is placed in the 12th house, then the native or his wife or
both will have severe eye defects and troubles.
(1) Serve milk to your father with your own hands.
(2) Never take milk during night. But intake of milk during day time and use of
even curd and cheese during night is permissible.
(3) Do not offer milk as donation. It can be given only at religious places of
(4) Digging of wells for public will destroy the issues, but digging of wells in
a hospital or within the premises of cremation ground will not be harmful.
Moon in 7th house
The 7th house belongs to Venus and Mercury. When the Moon is placed here, the
results of this house will be affected by the Venus, Mercury and Moon. Venus and
Mercury combined together give the effects of the Sun. The 1st house aspects the
7th house. Consequently the rays of the Sun from the 1st house would be
enlightening the Moon if placed in the 7th, which means that the things and the
relatives represented by the Moon will provide highly beneficial and good
Educational achievements will prove fruitful for earning money or wealth. He may
or may not have properties but will certainly have cash money in hand always. He
will have good potential for being a poet or astrologer, or else he will be
characterless and will have great love for mysticism and spiritualism.
The 7th Moon also denotes conflict between the native's wife and mother, adverse
effects in milk trade. Disobedience towards mother will cause overall tensions
(1) Avoid marriage in the 24th year of your life.
(2) Always your mother keep happy.
(3) Never sell milk or water for profit.
(4) Do not burn milk for making Khoya.
(5) Ensure that in marriage your wife brings silver and rice with her from her
parents, equal to her weight.
Moon in 8th House
This house belongs to Mars and Saturn. The Moon here affects the education of
the native adversely, but if education goes well the native's mother's life will
be shortened and very often such a native loses both -education and the mother.
However, the evil effects of the Moon in the 7th house will be mitigated if
Jupiter and Saturn be placed in the 2nd house.
The 7th Moon often deprives the native of his parental properties. If there is a
well or pond adjacent to the parental property of the native, he will receive
adverse results of the Moon all through his life.
(1) Avoid gambling and flirting.
(2) Perform Shraddha ceremony for to your ancestors.
(3) Do not build any house after covering a well with roof.
(4) Obtain blessings of the old men and children by touching their feet.
(5) Bring water from the well or water tap situated within the boundaries of a
cremation ground and place it within your house. It will ward off all the evils
generated by the Moon in the 7th house.
(6) Offer gram and pulse in places of worship.
Moon in 9th House
The 9th house belongs to Jupiter, who is a great friend of the Moon. Hence the
native will imbibe the traits and features of both these planets - good conduct,
soft heartedness, religious bent of mind and love for virtuous acts and
pilgrimage. He will live upto 75 years. A friendly planet in the 5th house will
augment comforts and pleasures from the son and develops intense interest in
religious deeds. A friendly planet in the 3rd house ensures great increase in
money and wealth.
(1) Install the things associated with the Moon within the house, e.g., place a
square piece of silver in the almirah.
(2) Serve the labourers with milk.
(3) Offer milk to snakes and rice to fish.
Moon in 10th House
The 10th house is in every manner ruled by Saturn. This house is aspected by the
4th house, which is similarly ruled by Moon. Hence the Moon in the 10th house
ensures a long life of about 90 years for the native. Moon and Saturn are
inimical, therefore, medicines in liquid form will always prove harmful to him.
The milk will act as poison if taken during night. If he is a medical
practitioner, dry medicines administered by him to the patient will have a
magical effect for cure. If a surgeon, he will earn great wealth and fame for
surgery. If the 2nd and 4th houses are empty money and wealth will rain on him.
If Saturn is placed in the 1st house, the native's life will be destroyed by the
opposite sex, especially a widow.
The things and business represented by Saturn will prove beneficial for the
(1) Visits to religious places of worship will enhance the fortune of the
(2) Store the natural water of rain or the river in a container and keep it
within your house for 15 years. It will wash off the poisons and evil effects
generated by the Moon in the 10th house.
(3) Avoid taking milk during night.
(4) Milch animals can neither live long in your house nor will they prove
beneficial or auspicious.
(5) Abstain from wine, meat and adultery.
Moon in 11th house
This house is strongly influenced by Jupiter and Saturn. Every planet placed in
this house will destroy its inimical planets and the things associated with
them. In this way the Moon here will destroy its enemy Ketu's things, i.e., the
sons of the native. Here the Moon will have to face the combined power of its
enemies Saturn and Ketu, which will weaken the Moon. Now if Ketu is placed in
the 4th house, the life of the native's mother will be endangered. The business
associated with Mercury will also prove harmful. Starting house construction or
purchase of a house on Saturdays will strengthen the Saturn (the Moon's enemy)
which will prove disastrous for the native. Kanyadan after the midnight and
participating in any marriage ceremony on Fridays will damage the fortunes of
(1) Offer milk in Bhairo Mandir and donate milk to others liberally.
(2) Ensure that the grandmother does not see her grandson.
(3) Heat up a piece of gold in fire and put it in a glass of milk before
(4) Throw 125 pieces of sweet (Peda) in a river.
Moon in 12th house
This house belongs to Moon's friend Jupiter. Here the Moon will have good
effects on Mars and the things associated with Mars, but it will harm its
enemies Mercury and Ketu and the things associated with them. Hence the business
and things associated with the house in which Mars is placed will provide highly
beneficial effects. Similarly, the business and things associated with the
houses where Mercury and Ketu are placed will be strongly damaged. The Moon in
the 12th houses causes a general fear in the native's mind about numerous
unforeseen troubles and dangers and thus destroys his sleep and peace of mind.
Ketu in the 4th house will become weak and affect the native's son and mother
(1) Wearing Gold in ears, drinking milk after inserting hot piece of gold in it
and visiting religious places of worship will ward off the evils of the Moon in
12th house and also that of the Ketu in the 4th house.
(2) Never offer milk and food to religious saints/sadhus.
(3) Do not open a school, college or any other educational institute and do not
help children in obtaining free of cost education.
Mantras for moon (Chandra)
The moon in Hindu astrology is known as Chandra. Shiva having Chandra adorning
his head is knows by name Chandradhara. The other name most popular is Soma.
Chandra means ‘shiny’ and Soma is the sacred intoxicating drink that was used in
Vedic rituals. Moon is known as Luna as in the words, ‘lunatic’ and ‘lunar
tides’. Ancients, both in East and West observed that mental makeup depends on
Moon and the lunatics were observed to have a relationship with phase of Moon.
This theory has been proved as well as disproved thrice by the psychologists!
Moon’s position is all important in the chart as the transit effects; the
directional scale is determined by the position of Moon. As such, the
predictions based on Moon sign represent the person more than the Sun sign.
Nobody has been observed to have mental illness due to position of Sun to be
called solatic! Moon indicates changing mood. Moon is the karaka for mother,
happiness, feminine beauty, mental status and eyesight. Remedial measures to
Chandra will give peace of mind, healthy mental activity so that intelligence
(represented by Budha) is put to full use. Anxiety related disorders and mental
disorders and water related diseases are cured by propitiation to Chandra.
Monday is considered best for worshiping the Moon. Some scholars are of the
opinion that the sadhana could be performed during Guru- pushya or Ravi- pushya
yoga. They should start from Monday failing during shukla paksha. The devotee
should wear white clothes, have a white seat and food for offering should also
be white. The sage of the Mantra is gautam. The metre is atyasti. The deity of
the Mantra is the Moon God. The mantra is to be recited eleven thousand times.
Saphatika (Crystal) idol of Moon God is used for worshiping the god. After
realisation of the mantra homa is done with the twigs of plash.1/10 of the
recital is done homa and 1/10 of homa is done tarpan and marzan respectively.
Brahims are fed milk, rice or milk boiled with rice & sugar. The mantra for
om imandevatee som mantrasaya gautam rishi|
atyasti chanda, somo devta| somo pritye jape viniyoga||
Om gautam rishiye namah sirshi, atyanisht chandse namo mukhe, somo pritye jape
viniyogayee namah sarvange||
Om imandevayeeaspatan suvadhnam angustabhyam namah (Touch the thumb with index
finger), mehte kshtrayee mahte jyesthayee tarjani bhayam namah, (Touch the index
fingers with thumb), mehte jan rajayee madhyama bhyo namah (Touch the middle
fingers with thumb) inderasyeeinderyee anamikabhyam namah (Touch the ring
fingers with thumb), imam mushyee putrmmushayee kanistika bhayam namah (Touch
the little fingers with thumb), putrmasyee avushayeesvomiraja- somoasmakam
brahmanana raja kartalkarpristhabhayam namah (Touch the back of the palm)
Om imandeva aspatan suvadhvam hridayae namah (Touch your heart with your hand),
Mehte khstrayee mahtee jyesthayee sirse swah (Touch your head), mehte jan
rajayee sikhayee vast (Touch your hairs), inderasyeeinderyee kavchayee hum
(Touch your right shoulder with left hand and left with right), imammushayee
putrammushayee netartrayee vaushat (Touch your eyes) putarmasyee vishesh
vomiraja somoasmakam brahmanana raja astrayee phat (clap, after taking circle
around your head)
Take white flowers in your hands and do dhyana as under.
Shewatamber shewat vibhushanash shewatdyutridandgharo dwibahu|
Chandroamritatma varda kriti mayee parsadam viddhatu deva||
After dhyana perform mental pooja of Moon as under.
Lam prithvivyatmak Somaye namah gandham parikalpyami|
Ham Aakashatmak shri Somaye namah Pushpam parikalpyami|
Yam Vyaayatmak shri Somaye namah dhupam parikalpyami|
Ram Brahmyatmak shri Somaye namah dipam parikalpyami|
Vam Lalatmak shri Somaye namah navedyam parikalpyami|
Now perform pooja of Moon God by taking rosary in the hand and recite the
following mantra for the rosary.
Ma male mahamale sarvshakti sawrupani|
Now start reciting mantra facing towards east direction. Moon mantra for recital
is as under
Om shram shrim shrom sa om bhur bhuva swah om Imandevaa aspatan suvadhvammenhte
khstrayee mahte jyestayee mehtee janrajayeeindersanedrayeeyee|
Imam mushayee putrammushayee putarmasyee vishashodmi raja somo asmakambrahanam
raja A om swah bhuva bhu om sa shrom shrim shram om somayee namah|
||Chander Gayatri Mantra||
Om Atriputraya vidyamahe Sagrobhadvaye dhimahi tannas Chandra parchodayat||
The other mantras for Moon are:-
Som Somaye namah ||
Om shram shrim sah somaye namah ||
Om swa somaya namah||
Guruji Vij R
Paid Kundli Horoscope Consultation Rs1001.00
Rs2100.00 For walk in Appointment
Details required : Name, Gender, Date of
Birth, Time of Birth, Place of Birth
Call +91 Email: