Moon in the 8th House
1. The 8th is one of the most inauspicious houses of the horoscope and a planet
loses all its good significations when posited in this house.
2. 8th house is 12th (house of loss) to the 9th house which signifies fortune
and prosperity. The Moon in this house will therefore spoil the fortunes and
comforts to the person
3. He will be deprived of the comfort of conveyances as moon signifying
conveyances is in 8th.
4. The 8th house is a powerful significator for accidents. The Moon being a
watery planet will produce danger to life from drowning.
5. Moon in 8th house will separate the native from his relations on account
of his wife as 8th is the kutumba sthana of ones wife
6. If the Moon is exalted or is in her own house the native will be long
lived. This is because the 8th house being house of longevity a strong Moon (she
will be lord of 8th in 8th if she is in her own sign), will give a long life to
the native. Life will be shortened if the Moon is weak and quantum of shortening
life will be in proportion to the weakness of the Moon. Mahamrytunjaya jaap is