Moon in the 9th House
1. The ninth is house of dharma, bhagya, prosperity and also of father and 5th
from 5th - children.
2. He will become highly religious learned and charitable and will have
3. If the Moon is full he will become very prosperous and his father will be
4. When there is any kind of evil influence on the Moon, the significations of
the house will suffer. The native will be unfortunate and will get unhappiness
on account of the loss of his parents early in his life.
5. If the Moon is in his own sign in the ninth, the lord of ninth will be in the
ninth giving rise to a powerful Rajayoga conferring great name, fame and
prosperity to the native.
If the Moon is in Taurus (then the ascendant will be Virgo) she will be
exalted in the ninth as lord of the eleventh house (house of gains) and this
disposition will be highly beneficial to the native in every respect.